Now that I have a REAL artist doing the coloring I have all but stopped doing it myself....mainly because there really isn't enough time! And, because, why?!
Andrea colored Victoria Penny (Link) in blue. I wanted to play with changing her with CorelPhoto-Paint so
I copied her onto an second layer,
I changed the "hue" of the copy just by sliding a bar... Naturally, that change her face to a sickly greenish blue so
I erased the flesh from the 2nd layer so that the bottom layer showed through.... TADA!!! Two of the same girl in different colored outfits :-)
To make this card I took the 2nd Victoria Penny and flipped her. It's hard to see here but the card opens in the middle between their hands. I did that by printing them on opposite edges of the paper facing out...and I did the same with half the text (interesting process that!)

you are just toooo clever at that kind of thing Nancy, now I would have coloured them properly ;)
ReplyDelete:-) thanks... it's all about TIME! Gotta get those samples out there!!! I can only post finished products to the CDAC gallery so I have to get stuff done QUICK!
ReplyDelete