Hi All, finally decided to go ahead and create a group Blog. Not too sure why I avoided it! Very, very simple. I guess it was because I already run to keep up with my other two blogs :-). http://www.diecutfun.blogspot.com/ (you get to watch me learn) and http://myfathershands-nb.blogspot.com/ (you get to read about some of the lessons I've learned in life). I'm thinking that diecutfun will have to meld into this one....I'm keeping the other because I need to give God the glory somewhere...I do it most there.
I will try and keep you posted here on new stamps as we get them loaded and whatever else comes to mind.
OK, well, it is 5:09am here...and I'm running on about 2 hours sleep...going to go give it another shot.
Have a great day all!
N.
OH!!! one thing I did tonight was I put my first tutorial on CADC!!! How about that?! Simple one ...Creating Watermark Background Paper
Now it's 6:09!!! I really am going to sleep now!
No comments:
Post a Comment