OK, so for all of you that missed the fun last night.... Here is what happened....
I posted these two new stamps to the group for people to see, ...

As soon as I posted it I looked closer and realized that the ice cream looked like he had his tongue in his nose...ugh.... AND the candle looked like snot was dripping from his nose?! UGH! UGH! And here is how the conversation went then....
Comment by Nancy Babb:
Sorry just added pictures w/o comments...but, you can tell... two CUTE new stamps! OH MERCY and now that I look closely at it...the ice cream cone looks like he's licking the inside of his nose! And the candle drip looks like its coming from his nose!!! ANDREA! K, see if you can ignore that everybody :-)
Comment by Andrea daVinci Braun :
Really good you pointed that out! I DREW them, and I didn't notice!
Comment by Gunn Thelin Knutsen :
Sorry Nancy - I just can NOT ignore that *LOL*
Comment by Andrea daVinci Braun:
STOP IT...JUST STOP IT! Y'all are sick! They both MELT: candles and ice cream cones - theuy both melt. They melt all over. They can't help it! Besides, "Choco's" tongue is NOT in his nose. It's not even close. He's licking the ice cream on his finger. Stop picking on my children, and go da bed!!!
Comment by priscillastyles:
I can see you are all having way to much fun in here..LOL
Comment by Andrea daVinci Braun:
Come on out and play! There's plenty of mud for everyone!
Comment by Nancy Babb:
OK, and where exactly did that "bit of ice cream" come from?! That's even worse!
Comment by priscillastyles:
ok..do you need saying for these?? I could "PICK" a few off the top of my head..lol
Comment by Nancy Babb:
Go for it! (Priscilla) I LOVE the way you think!
Comment by Andrea daVinci Braun:
Came from his brother, who is mocha! They lick each other all the time. Only when they're not in the freezer though. It's that whole "tongue-gets-stuck" thing, if they're IN the freezer. You know, like in "the Christmas Story" when the kid's tongue gets stuck to the flag pole??? The whole family are a bunch of lickers! Then there are the liquors and the liqueurs as well. OMGosh! I'm going to BED!! Her never-quiet brain goes on!
Comment by priscillastyles:
Well for the ice cream...you can say..
"I told you that you picked a winner!!" and on the inside.. "good luck on your divorce" LOL sorry.. but it does look like he is picking his nose.
Comment by Nancy Babb:
LOL!!! Priscilla! Really, I'm sitting here cracking up! I LOVE IT!
Comment by priscillastyles:
Should I keep going?
Comment by Nancy Babb:
OMG! PLEASE!!! Hopefully, Andrea has really gone to bed...say WHATEVER you want!
Comment by priscillastyles:
First let me say the images are adorable.. and you know we are just having fun..... the Ice Cream one would be great for a kids party and party favors..
It could even be for an adult Ice Cream party..where each guest brings there favorite topping etc..
So know this image has so many possibilities for fun projects.. My mind just sometimes takes it to another place..lol that is just me.. so I mean no harm.
Priscilla
Comment by Nancy Babb:
OK, Priscilla... I want the REAL YOU!!!! Enough with this nicey nicey stuff!
Comment by priscillastyles:
Ok, now for the candle.. for an OLD couple card.
On the outside..
"After all these years together.. do you still have a burning flame for me?
on the inside
"or do you just have heart burn?"
(I could have said something about hemorrhoids, but I won't go there..lol)
And it continued on this morning....
Comment by Tracy Gould:
lol sorry Andrea the ice cream really does look like he could be picking his nose, I love reading this thread you always make me laugh.
Comment by Andrea daVinci Braun:
Well, I BELIEEEEVE one must be missing a few threads to even comment on this page! I'm glad you're having fun. Our goal is to entertain!
Comment by sharon swain:
Sorry i went to bed early and it looks like I missed all the fun.
Comment by Bernadette Bliss:
Andrea, and ENTERTAIN you do! The new digis are so cute...The candle would really be great for an adult party
Comment by Gunn Thelin Knutsen:
Keep 'em comin Priscilla! *LOL*
.
FUN! Ya just never know what you might miss if you go to bed, or don't pay close attention to our thread!
Anyway, I got up this morning and worked a little CorelPhoto Paint magic and made it all better.... and made Andrea's "tasting he brother Mocha" comment make more sense! Check out the eyes! I did that all by myself :-)
Now that Andrea does all the coloring, I don't even want to think about doing it! I don't have the right coloring "equipment"....except for my Corel. So....I did it this way.... But, think how cute it would be with different colored scoops...then he could be tasting the lower level ice cream without it looking like he's picking his nose! Or, with three of them, each tasting the other....I don't know, whatever.
Done this way I'm calling it... "Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You" (I wonder how many of you are even old enough to remember that song?!)
I just love this stamp!
Done this way I'm calling it... "Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You" (I wonder how many of you are even old enough to remember that song?!)
I just love this stamp!


Bravo Nancy, that looks so much better, love the eyes you have added, keep up the entertainment ladies
ReplyDeleteNancy I love the ice cream, is only coloured or can I get it black&white so I can colour it too
ReplyDeleteHey, SURE you can get it uncolored! We just decided to start showing things in color (mainly because *I* like them better colored)....then we decided since they were done anyway to go ahead and offer them for sale....for those of us who don't have coloring tools and/or skills :-)
ReplyDelete