Sunday, July 18, 2010

White or Black??? You Decide....

I was reading back over notes added to some of the orders we have gotten I found one asking for more African American stamps and it made me chuckle!  I laughed because it amazes me how many times Andrea and I will argue over what flesh tone to use on some of her folks! We almost NEVER agree! 


Here is one example:   Andrea colored her as a blonde and I just kept insisting she was black... I don't know...you decide....


And the new one she just did... you remember, I told you that Andrea actually knows this lady:  I asked her if she is a black lady... NO!  But, Andrea colored her so that she appears to be black....or is she???? She may just have a good tan!


And our chef... she gave him an Italian name...but when she started coloring him, she decided to make him black and changed his name!

I think if you look back at our stamps you will be amazed at the ones that can be whatever you want them to be!  I know I'm done guessing!!! 


So, I guess the moral of that story is...it just depends on how YOU color them!


3 comments: