Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Four New Stamps Loaded


Wow!  It has been a busy few days!  I FINALLY got my part of my taxes done and to the accountant.  YES!!!  That was THREE years worth!  Talk about pressure on the brain...try missing a year and see what that does to your peace!  NOT a good idea!

Anyway, while I was hard at work doing taxes, Andrea was busy coloring!  Today I added four new stamps to our collection. 

Rollerskate Chickie:


 
Are You Kidding Me?!
or something like that... or 
Who Thought THIS Was A Good Idea?!

Elmira: (?? Andrea actually knew this lady ??)
We need a clever something to go with her...hummmm?

Pushing the Big 5 0..
You had seen this one before but we added the door...the other was just a prototype for Andrea to see.

I'm pretty certain that I added some last week that I didn't show here so be sure and go check it out!

I have also been hard at work getting color images loaded to replace the black and white ones.  The stamps are still black and white but we wanted you to see the color.  HOWEVER,  I found out how to add radio buttons that allow you to order the Black and White, Colored or Both, using the same screen!   We got mixed reviews for interest but I wanted to go ahead and offer it for folks that will never want to color the images themselves.   It literally took ALL day last Friday to get THREE LINES of code to work!!!  PAINFUL experience.... BUT!  It is working now!!!  WHOOHOO!!! (At least the latest stamps are working...the older aren't yet, but I'll get there.)

4 comments:

  1. Nancy - woohoo!
    You need something for 'Elmira'? As in wording? How about 'Got Cleavage' or 'What chins?'
    Give me time, I might come up with more.
    ☺ Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great!!! I really love what you do with the coloring, too!

    Elmira seems to be thinking...
    "Daahling, there's no need to be jealous. I was born this beautiful!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colored images! Is the poll over? I would not buy colored digi images, just so you know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies! Sorry I'm so slow responding! I don't get a message saying there are comments so I didn't know you were here! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by!

    I LOVE that saying Grandmalee! PERFECT!

    And Lori...we decided to go ahead with offering them because I was having such a hard time making it work that I decided that NO COMPUTER WAS GOING TO WIN!!! So, I worked for a day and a half with the programmer and we FINALLY got it working! Course, it'll take a life time to get them all loaded!

    ReplyDelete