Last night Andrea was over with a few new designs and we started talking about a former pastor, Dr. Walker, of a church we both used to attend. He retired the year I started going there so I never really got to know him but I was telling her that every single person I've ever known that knew him says how wonderful he was. Andrea was saying that I would love him, not only because he is wonderful, but because of his quick sarcasm...funny, funny. She said that everytime he sees her he will say "You're not dead yet?" Oh my gosh! I busted out laughing just hearing it 2nd hand! I thought, that was perfect for Rosella to say! Doesn't she look like that's something she would say?!
So, we decided that I would make a card for a mutual friend whose birthday is coming up. I'm going to do that but I thought a cup with it on it would be even better, so I just ordered some cups with the above picture!
As soon as I get them in I will take a picture of the final gift. I have visions of a cello bag with a pretty black and white bow :-) What's not to love about that! Thankfully, Mark has our same sense of humor :-)...
I also ordered some cups with the "No! No! That's OK! Frog and Princess...so we are now selling mugs!!!
As soon as I get them in I will take a picture of the final gift. I have visions of a cello bag with a pretty black and white bow :-) What's not to love about that! Thankfully, Mark has our same sense of humor :-)...
I also ordered some cups with the "No! No! That's OK! Frog and Princess...so we are now selling mugs!!!


hilarious! great idea.
ReplyDeleteMATTIE!!!! Did you have a fun vacation?
ReplyDeleteNancy what a perfect sentiment for her. I love it. Hope you've had a great 4th.
ReplyDeletelove the sentiment Nancy and Andrea
ReplyDeleteShe's perfect with that sentiment! I love the idea of her on a mug! What a great gift. Hugs xxoo
ReplyDelete