Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Birthdays - AT LAST!!!

It has been an extreeeemly busy day today!  I finally found out the exact problem I was having with the automatic download problem.  I kept thinking I had found the answer...fixed it...but I would still have the problem!  The problem was that I didn't know there was still a problem because when I tested it would work  perfectly for me!  ARGH!!!  BUT, I got the answer, and worked most of the day to fix it.  Gotta get all that code exactly right! 

Some more good new is.....drum roll please...... we are FINALLY getting images for "events"!  To help folks have something for when they NEED a card!  You really have to use your imagination with a single person just standing there.... but now we have the more obvious answers....

Here are a few of the colored images, I'll wait on the ones that aren't colored yet.





Hope you like!

OH!  OH!  Another thing I started doing today is replacing the black and white line art in the menu struction of the site, to color.  It just brightens the place up a bit and helps you to see them colored.  You are still buying the black/white .jpg, you just get to see it in color.  I hope that doesn't confuse folks... Zoe suggested it and it makes good sense to me so slowly but surely we'll get that all done!  It also helps us to know quickly what still needs to be colored.  It gets kind of confusing doing new, coloring new and old and trying to keep up with all the uploads!  Definitely looking forward to the day when all is settled and we only work on TODAY'S drawings!

If that last bit confused you because I used and awful lot of words for such a simple thing... go check it out!  You never know what may have been added when you weren't looking :-).

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to show an image colored, some sites do that too, it gives you an idea of another person's take on it!
    ☺

    ReplyDelete