You have to say it with just the right voice. OH ME!!! I guess now I'm gonna have to add SOUND to our stamps!!! Color is not enough, we need sound!!! There is no end, can you tell? When I get around to making a card using this one I might put one of our cats with her so she can blame the cat. Because we all know that at this age, SOMEBODY else has to be blamed!
Here is another new one for today.... can you tell Andrea is digging through her old pictures now?!
This one we are calling "Sunday Best" because all of us that are in a certain age group had this outfit and the picture to prove it! We wore this outfit on Easter Sunday to church (the hat is the dead giveaway here :-)
Remember when......


lovely images Nancy and Andrea but it doesn't need sounf I could hear it in my head.
ReplyDelete